Friday 8 January 2016

Will Ferrell named part owner of Los Angeles soccer club

http://film-news.co.uk/images/news/cover/34849.jpg

Comedian Will Ferrell is making a move into the world of sports as a part owner of the Los Angeles Football Club.
The Kicking & Screaming star made the announcement during a press conference on Thursday (07Jan16), assuring the audience his new venture "is not a joke."
Ferrell, who is listed as one of 26 co-owners, said, "I am actually a member of this fine ownership group and it is very exciting. I've never been a part owner of anything. I'm still part owner of an '84 Toyota Camry with my brother."
"It is thrilling to see a turnout like this and to already see a fan base developing," he continued. "I started playing in the mean streets of Irvine, California when I was eight years old... My wife (Viveca Paulin), played soccer at Pomona College, all our sons play... To say that soccer is a part of our lives is an understatement."

No comments:

Post a Comment