Wednesday 22 July 2015

Nick Jonas: I'm not Jealous of Clarkson


Nick-Jonas:-Im-not-Jealous-of-Clarkson 
Nick Jonas is blown away by Kelly Clarkson's cover of his hit song Jealous.

The 33-year-old songstress decided to belt out her own rendition of the tune while performing at Radio City Music Hall in New York City over the weekend.

And Nick is in complete awe over how Kelly, with whom he'll be touring Canada a few months from now, sang Jealous.

"It was an amazing cover," he gushed to ET Online. "We're actually touring together later this year, so it was nice to see her throwing some love my way, and I'm a big fan myself.

"It's pretty exciting to get to tour with someone with a legendary voice as she has and someone with as much influence. I've met her a few times and she's amazing, I think we're gonna have a good time together.'

Nick, 22, is also a huge fan of Taylor Swift.

During her recent concerts, Taylor has invited a bevvy of her famous friends to perform onstage with her, including Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevingne, The Weeknd and Lena Dunham amongst others.

Nick got the chance to join her while she performed in his home state of New Jersey and he relished the opportunity.

'She's obviously doing an amazing job and all of the shows I think have been really incredible. I've been keeping up with whos jumped up onstage with her, it just keeps getting better and better,' he smiled.

Nick is also very happy about Taylor's new romance with Scottish music producer Calvin Harris.

'I've hung out with him a few times, he's a great dude. I'm very happy for them,' he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment