Monday 18 January 2016

Caitlyn Jenner: 'I've never had so many friends'

http://www.film-news.co.uk/images/news/Caitlyn-Jenner.jpg
Kim Kardashian's stepparent Caitlyn Jenner has never been more popular now she has transitioned from male to female, revealing her contact book is full and she is always popular at parties.

The former Olympian was often in the shadows of his estranged wife Kris and their famous kids when he was Bruce Jenner - but now Caitlyn is firmly in the spotlight.

As well as fronting her own reality show, I Am Cait, Jenner has become a real party person - something she never thought she'd be able to become when she was hiding her true identity.

"I have made the best friends," Caitlyn tells WENN. "Transitioning is not easy ,especially if you do it in the public's eye. I really had no choice. I was getting destroyed in the tabloids for years and I had to address it at some point and doing it with these girls (new friends) has been absolutely great.

"I've learned a lot from them and love them to death. As far as friends, I have all my old friends too. My Rolodex has tripled over the last nine months!"

"For almost my entire life I never really liked going out and I never really felt like I fit in anywhere," Caitlyn adds. "I was always kind of a loner. Now, after transitioning, I actually really enjoy going out.

"I have so many fun things to do and these girls helped me get past the tough part, which is the beginning, when you first do go out. Now I'm very comfortable with myself and actually enjoy a social life."

No comments:

Post a Comment