Monday 4 January 2016

Khloé Kardashian: 'Scott is playing the victim'

http://www.film-news.co.uk/images/news/cover/34762.jpg
Khloé Kardashian has slammed Scott Disick for "playing the victim" after he apologised for "ruining" his relationship with her sister Kourtney during a tearful episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Kourtney and Scott started dating in 2006 and have children Mason, six, three-year-old Penelope and Reign, 12 months, together. During the latest emotional episode of the reality show, Scott admitted he would have killed himself after "ruining" his relationship if it wasn't for his three kids.
While Kourtney became tearful during the confrontation, her younger sister Khloé remained sceptical, bombarding Scott with questions and giving him evil looks. Taking to Twitter, she stood by her tough approach.
"I was literally speechless when Scott walked in #KUWTK," she wrote.
"I hate people who play victim. Take accountability people. Own your actions #KUWTK
"My stare down is meeeeaaaaannnnn (sic)".
While Khloé quizzed Scott, Kourtney stayed silent and only spoke once. The star joked that if a man was prepared to mess with one Kardashian sister, he'd have them all to deal with.
"Why am I the only one talking?!" Khloé marvelled on Twitter. "Lol I'm just noticing that no one said anything but me. Ha! I guess when you date 1of us you date all of us."
Alongside alleged infidelity, Scott struggled with addiction issues, which affected his relationship with Kourtney. During the episode he opened up about how alone he felt after everything started to crumble,
"I'm like living in a house by myself - I want to pick up the phone and call my mom and dad, like, 'Tell me, how the hell on your side do I figure this out? Should I go somewhere, should I do something?'" he sighed of his parents who passed away in 2013 and 2014.
"It's not as easy as you think when you have addiction issues and... I'm just so ashamed that I, like, publicly embarrassed all of you. You guys really did so much for me for many years.
"It kills me to the point that I feel like I can't make it up."

No comments:

Post a Comment