Friday 25 December 2015

Joan Collins' traditional Christmas plans

http://www.film-news.co.uk/images/news/cover/34612.jpg
Joan Collins can't wait for her "traditional Christmas" celebrations.
2015 has been a year of ups and downs for Britain's most glamorous export; while she celebrated career highs like The Royals and her make-up line Timeless Beauty continuing its success, she also lost her younger sister Jackie to breast cancer in September (15).


Joan loves the festive period though, and she can't wait to spend this 25 December (15) with her nearest and dearest. "I will be in London celebrating a traditional English Christmas," she smiled to Britain's Let's Talk magazine. "We will have a fir tree decorated with handmade decorations, many of them made by me. We will be with my children, grandchildren and other family members to enjoy a delicious Christmas Day lunch, Christmas Eve party and further Boxing Day Celebrations. There will, of course, be lots of presents."
For anyone struggling to find that perfect present for the women in their lives, look no further than Joan's beauty range. From skincare to make-up, Joan has been vital in helping to create it all. The actress has always been known for doing her own make-up, which is what makes her such an expert when it comes to cosmetics.
Aside from make-up, looking after your skin is the 82-year-old's best advice for a youthful complexion. "My top tip would be to always look after your skin," she exclusively told Cover Media. "I adhere to this by moisturising before applying my make-up, removing my make-up correctly every morning and night using a vigorous cleansing regime, keeping myself out of the sun and enjoying applying my make-up – this is vital. You need to find pleasure in it. For me I find it relaxing."

No comments:

Post a Comment